Wilton, CT 06897
Spring is in the air!
The birds are chirping, the sun is shining and the snow is melting!! With Spring being just around the corner, people have been preparing to get their homes ready to sell. There are 16 new listings on in Wilton, CT since March 1st, ranging from $229,000 all the way up to $1,839,000.
If you are thinking of listing your house soon here are a few tips:
1. Spring is the perfect time to clean out your closets. Get rid of clutter and items you don't need. Donate items you have outgrown to charity, you can also consign more expensive items you no longer want.
2. Be handy! Touch up chipped paint and tighten loose screws, do any and all repairs around the house.
3. Clean, Clean, Clean, make sure your house is spic and span, wash your windows and no make sure there are no dust bunnies. A clean and tidy house makes a great impression when putting your house on the market.
Current active listings in Wilton, CT
Price point break down
Neighboring towns average sales price 2014
Wilton's Sales History-past 3 years
In 2011, 195 homes sold with an average price of $903,332 and in 2012, 235 homes sold with an average price of $768,554. Closing out of 2013, 301 homes sold with an average price of $849,329.
Looking to buy a Wilton Home For Sale?
You have come to the right place! Let me guide you through the real estate maze of homes. My knowledge of neighborhoods and condo complexes is an asset to you as a seller or a buyer in this and surrounding locales. Let me help you realize your real estate goals. I can be reached at 203-858-4853.
- Population 18,617
- Median Resident Age 40.2
- Estimated Household Income $194,362
- Median House or Condo Value in 2013 $750,000
(These statistics are estimates)
The most recent ranking of the nation’s high schools published by U.S. News & World Report distinguished Connecticut with 11 gold medal schools, 24 silver medal schools, and 4 bronze medal schools. Of the top 10 best high schools listed, half were in the 26th district. Weston, Ridgefield, Wilton, Joel Barlow, and Staples High School were recognized.
This article has been written by Dagny Eason.
Feel free to call Dagny Eason to discuss this at (203) 762-1700!
Dagny Eason | Broker
Direct Line: 203-762-1700
I am hiring agents. We offer great splits, outstanding support, marketing resources, and banana bread.
"He who knows he has enough is rich."